How many weight loss salads have you collected for yourself? Today we will give you 4 more super quick – simple – delicious and delicious salad recipes for the journey to stay in shape!
Salad is a dish that many people love because it is not only very fresh in taste but also perfect for health. This is also an indispensable dish in the weight loss menu for many people. If you plan a diet during this epidemic season, the following 4 creative and delicious salad recipes are the gifts we want to give you.
Salad is a convenient dish, rich in nutrients and suitable for weight loss plans. Photo: Pexels.
Sesame sauce salad with soba noodles
Sesame Sauce Mix:
- 15g ground ginger
- 5g garlic
- 5g chili
- 10g roasted sesame
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 60ml vinegar
- 1/2 sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari if available
Mixed Salad and Soba Noodles:
- Soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 200g peas
- 2 carrots
- 32g fresh mint leaves
- Decorative roasted sesame seeds
- With a sesame sauce mixture: you need to mix the above ingredients and put them in a small bowl
- Bring the water to a boil and add the soba noodles and cook for 4 minutes. When the noodles are cooked, please put them in a bowl of ice water to keep them challenging without clumping.
- With peas: you can steam the beans for 3-5 minutes, or you can blanch in boiling water with a bit of salt for 2-3 minutes and then remove. Note, you should not cook peas for too long because they will lose the nutrients in the beans.
- Grate the carrots, cut the butter into bite-sized pieces and mix the Soba noodles with sesame sauce
- Place the Soba noodle mixture in a bowl with peas, carrots, avocado and fresh mint leaves on top.
- Lightly squeeze 1/2 lemon over avocado slices and sprinkle some toasted sesame on the Soba noodle salad.
- 1 carrot
- 60g lettuce
- 1 white radish
- 1 cucumber
- 60g boiled chicken breast
- 30g fresh grape seaweed or dehydrated grape seaweed
- 10g cherry tomatoes
- Roasted sesame sauce
- Grate cucumber, white radish, carrot
- With salad greens, you can chop them up.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces
- With fresh grape seaweed, wash it several times with clean water to gradually reduce the salty taste of grape seaweed. If you use dewatered grape seaweed, then soak them with water until they are entirely expanded and clean like fresh grape seaweed.
- After the ingredients are prepared, put them all in a bowl, drizzle a bit of roasted sesame sauce over the salad to enhance the flavor.
Simple Pasta Salad
- Pasta Rotini or you can replace it with any kind of pasta you like
- Tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- 60g cooked broccoli
- 40g purple onion
- 130g Futa cheese if available
- 60ml olive oil
- 450g grilled chicken breast
- 1 half lemon
- Chop tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, as well as mince red onions
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the chopped vegetables.
- Slice the grilled chicken breast into bite-sized pieces
- Bring the water to a boil, gradually add the noodles and cook for about 5-12 minutes. Keep the heat medium or low so that the noodles do not break the texture during the cooking process.
- When the noodles are cooked, you often pour them into a basket to drain and then add a little olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together, then you put them all in a big box.
- Toss the chopped vegetables and chicken breast in the cooked pasta, drizzle with olive oil and squeeze more lime juice to enhance the flavor.
- Close the lid and shake the mixture well
- Put the salad on a plate, decorate and enjoy
Vegan Poke Bowl
- 60g lettuce
- 1 cucumber diced
- Watermelon cut into squares.
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 30g sliced purple onion
- 32g seeds of your choice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 32g seeds of your choice
- 30g pickled ginger
- Arrange the salad in a bowl by layer, and the first layer is the lettuce
- Then you add the prepared vegetables such as bell peppers, cucumbers and red onions
- You can add sandwich crumbs and Feta cheese if you have them to make the dish more interesting
- Next, add watermelon, avocado slices to the salad mix, along with pickled ginger and your favorite nuts.
- Squeeze a little lemon to enhance the flavor of the dish and drizzle the roasted sesame sauce on top